Archive for May, 2012
I’d like to thank Laurissa and Lauren at lestwentytwo for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. They make a funny cartoon called Today I Learned. I recommend it. I can’t describe it well, so I shant describe it at all, except that it is funny and smart.
Now I will share with you the rules of acceptance:
-Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
-Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
-Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
-Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Here are facts about me:
1. I wrote a letter to Hulk Hogan as a kid and he read it on TV.
2.I have terrible hand-eye coordination.
3. It makes me mad when people make fun of Pee-Wee Herman.
4. My three favorite kinds of dogs are Corgis, French Bulldogs, and Pitbulls.
5. I don’t like bacon.
6. I cannot play a musical instrument.
7. I have seen every episode of Seinfeld.
Now the blogs I nominate:
This is not 15, but I will add to this list. Thanks again, lestwentytwo!